|Recruitment of Graduate Students (Master's & Doctoral courses) for 2018
| -- Division of bacteriology, school of medicine, Jichi medical university --|
Graduate school programs
@1) Doctoral Course (4 years) : Program of human biology
@2) Master's Course (2 years) : Program of medical science
1. Mechanisms of bacterial pathogenicity, especitally in Gram-positive cocci
2. Pathogenicity and persistent infections of Staphylococcus aureus
3. Molecular and genetic mechanisms of antibiotic resistances in Staphylococcus aureus
4. Development of remedies for refractory bacterial infections
(Novel technology for treatment of drug-resistant bacterial infections)
5. Surveillance and control of nosocomial infection in university hospital.
1. Master's course: University graduates.
2. Docterial course: Masterfs degree graduates.
Our division has an enrollment of three Ph.D. course students and one Master's course student by 2017.
Overseas applicants are welcomed.
Partial financial support is available for both Domestic and Foreign students.
For further information please contact to us.
Division of bacteriology, school of medicine, Jichi medical university, Prof. Longzhu Cui
Address: 3311-1, Yakushiji, Shimotsuke-Shi, Tochigi, 329-0498, Japan
Tel: +81 (0) 285 58 7331 Fax: +81 (0) 285 44 1175
If you are
prospective graduate student, please see recruitment